Monday 29 July 2013

Chapter 21

Thye were walking along the beach hand in hand. Arnav picked his fiancé up in his arms and carried her back to the main area of the palace. Khushi was blushing and giggling away she told him

Khushi: Arnavji what are you doing what if some one sees us 

Arnav: (raised his eye brows and smirked) What am I doing I am only picking my future wife in my arms. 

Khushi: (blushed) Stop it. put me down. What will Akash bhaya say if he sees us like this 

Arnav: I am the king incase your forgetting and I am carrying my future queen in my arms no one can say a word. 

Khushi: (looked shocked and then said) Queen. What do you mean 

Arnav put her down as they reached their chamber. Khushi headed to the balcony and Arnav held her from behind and then said

Arnav: Yeah Queen. I mean if we get married you will be the queen of the kingdom. 

Khushi: (confused) I can't be the queen 

Arnav: Why not (he raised his eye brows) Your future husband is the king and you will be the queen. 

Khushi: But how (she looked at him lost) I dont know what to do. I mean what does a queen do, I dont want to screw up Arnavji. The people will have lots of faith in me and if I let them down then what (she said sad)

Arnav: (cuddled her and kissed her neck and said) You will be a fine Queen. Dont worry I have faith in you and so will the people. I promise 

Khushi: Are you sure (she looked at him for assurance)

Arnav: Positive (he blinked his eyes and said truthfully) You will make a fine queen because your nature is very giving and loving and the people will surely benefit from you. Khushi I have lots of faith in you and I will be there all the way by your side just like you will be besides me 

Khushi now convinced that she could do it. She hugged him back and rested her head on his chest. He smiled and kept kissing her fore head. Then finally after a while he picked her up into his arms and placed her on the bed. She looked into his deep orbs he sat on the bed. 


She pulled him down towards her getting rid of his shirt. He rested on her and began to kiss her neck. Khushi roamed her hands all over his back. She caressed his back while he kissed her and it turned him on so much. Suddenly an idea popped in her head she gave out a cute smile. Arnav didn't notice he was too busy playing with her breasts. She continued to caress his back and slowly she slipped her hand down his pants and caressed his ass. He looked up at her with a shock not expecting her to do that. She squeezed his ass check and he raised his eye brows. She looked at him with a soft smile and a blush. 

Arnav: What was that 

Khushi: Did you not like it 

Arnav: (smirked) I loved it I just didn't expect it 

Khushi: (pressed his cheek once more and then said) Thats the beauty of love you never expect just get surprised My King (she smirked) I never expected you to propose but you did. (she gave out a cute smile)

Arnav: (raised his eye brows) Really well then get ready to be more surprised tonight My Queen.

Khushi blushed and turned the other way her hand still on his ass she pressed it now and then every time he bit her and she got a jerk. 

They made love all night. After he kissed her all over he turned her around she looked at him confused He promised to surprise her and so he made her crouch on the bed. And in a swift moment he inserted his hardness into her softness from behind. Khushi moaned and moaned in pleasure for him he really had surprised her a lot. They had an amazing night after they were down they both got back on the bed Arnav rested his head in to middle of her breasts and she held on to him as tight as she could. The night was perfect. 

10 comments:

  1. Tht was hot
    Awesome update
    Rkapoor1382 IF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome & Super duper HOT HOT HOT update. - kaulpriyanka - IF

    ReplyDelete
  3. these two just cant get enough of each other lol
    keep it up and we'll see prince's and princess' popping up ;)

    ~evrydayirabbave - IF

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Hot & Sensual update:)

    (tinsel) IF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome update!!
    Popstar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice update

    Sakhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing and hot one....still waiting for the updates to ur other stories especially Our Love Child...

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was amazing sheena :) loved the new entry and loved nani as well !!

    (Jyo.Arshi.IPK )

    ReplyDelete