Monday 22 July 2013

Chapter 20

As they sat on the beach and saw the sun go down and night fall into the sky. Arnav cuddled Khushi they laid down  on the sand. It was quite and the only sound that they could hear was the ones of the waves that hit upon the sand. The soft waves created a romantic atmosphere.  Stars filled into the sky shinning as bright as ever. They looked down at the two inseparable lovers and sparkled. Khushi cuddled into Arnav feeling his warmth and protection. It made her feel safe and wanted. There was silence among the two lovers until Khushi said

Khushi: Arnavji the stars are also shinning brightly looking at us. (she said softly)

Arnav: Hmm (he kissed her fore head)

Khushi: Arnavji can i tell you a secret (she said cutely)

Arnav: (looked down at her and then said) tell me

Khushi: You know what I think. I think the stars are the people who die and leave us

Arnav: Khushi thats silly how is that possible

Khushi: (Slapped his stomach and said) It is why not. When they die they go to devi maya and she turns them into stars. then they look down at us and shine brightly. (she pointed at the sky to 3 brightly shinning stars and then says in a soft tone) See like those

Arnav: (looks at the stars and then looks at her she seems sad he asks) All 3 of them

Khushi nodded slowly and a tear came out of her eyes and then she said in a soft voice.

Khushi: Every time I look at the stars I remember them. They were everything to me. (she sniffed a small sob)

Arnav: They were your parents

Khushi: And my sister too. They died when i was 8 years old Arnavji and I was all alone after that. there was no one for me. I stayed in the orphanage for a while. They never treated me well there. The warden would hit us and hurt us if we never did the chores properly. (she cried remembering those crucial days) At that time when i was sad I would look up at the stars and think of my parents.

Arnav: (got up from the sand and pulled her up and wiped her tears and hugged her tightly) I never knew that  you were part of an orphanage when i checked they told me that you grew up in that house by the river.

Khushi: I ran away there after i couldnt take it any more at the orphanage. I decided to run away i was 16 at that time. I came towards the river an old blind lady gave me a place to stay. I told her that i would help her run her house and do all her errands if she let me stay at the house near the river for 4 years i lived with her. She was a kind lady but her son was a devil. He tried to touch me one day but the blind lady heard me scream and came and stopped him saying that if he touched me she would not give him the property that she owned. (she said while crying) He saidd he wouldn't touch me but still he would hit me with his belt every day. (she wiped her tears) The old lady died one night and son got the property on his name. He left the very next day for another town. I had no where else to stay so i continued staying in that house. Until I found you and you brought me here.

Arnav was shocked after hearing her whole story. He never knew that his Khushi had to go through so much when she was small. He had no idea what she had to face. He cursed his fate for not knowing her before. If she knew her back then he would have never let her go through all this. he would have hugged her tightly an kept her away from the world. Safe in his arms where no body could dare to even touch her. What amazed him was that in spite of going through all this she still remained happy and kind. He bent infront of her she looked at him shocked to see his head down and then he said

Arnav: I bow down to you today

Khushi looked shocked she never knew why he is doing this Arnav continued

Arnav: I swear I dont know from where you get so much of strength from. After going through  so much you still are so happy and kind to other. How Khushi ?? How

Khushi: (chuckled and held his shoulders and said) Your forgetting Arnavji my name is Khushi how can I ever be sad. (then she paused and then took his hand in hers and then said) You will never leave me na

Arnav: (looked into her eyes, he says in a husky voice) No never I would never leave you. I would be incomplete with out you. Your my everything. Life without you would be impossible Khushi (he pulled her into a warm and tight hug. He could feel Khushi's heart beat faster) I love you

Khushi: (cried on his chest and sobbed and said) I love you too Arnavji.

After hugging for a while he broke the hug and then said to her.

Arnav: Khushi I want to take you some where will you come with me

Khushi smiled and nodded and then he got up and helped her up. They held hands and walked at the end of the beach. They reached a room Arnav opened it with a key The door lead to steps. It was dark. Arnav lit a match and then held Khushi's hand. She was confused. She asked

Khushi: Where are we going Arnavji.

Arnav: You will see. (he said with a smile)

Then they walked down the steps that lead them to a room. Khushi looked around and was amazed. She could see the sea over her all around her. She could see fish swimming in different colors. Dolfins flitting about. and killer whales playing with each other. The sight was beautiful Khushi had never ever seen anything like that. She looked at Arnav for answers and Arnav said

Arnav: I made this room. You know when i was sad and lonely I would come her, I like to see the fish swim it gives me peace. The serene noises of sea life calms me down. (He paused and then asked) Do you like it

Khushi: (eyes sparkled and she said) I like it. Arnavji I love it (she said with a smile)

Arnav: Its yours from now on. You can come here when ever you like

Khushi smiled at him she was about to say something else when Arnav said

Arnav: There is one more thing

Khushi: What (she asked confused)

Arnav took a deep breath his heart started to pound he was ready. He bent down on one knee and took her hand in his. there was silence. The only noises were from the fishes. he looke into her eyes. Khushi's heart was also beating and then he said in a husky voice

Arnav: Marry me

Khushi looked at him shocked. She never expected him to say that. It was unbelievable. She thought he would never get married because of his past but here his is asking her she blushed deeply. He removed a ring from his pocket and said to her

Arnav: I know your shocked that i am asking you this. But today when you called me your husband and the father of your future children I slipped. Khushi i felt a warmth spread within me. I want that life for us. I want this life for you Khushi. I promise I will always take care of you love you and I promise we will make a family together. We will have children. we will belong to each other till the end of time.

Khushi: (blushed at his every word, she made him stand up holding his hands she said with a soft smile) Yes I will marry you. Arnavji today is the best day of my life. I promise you Arnavji I will always stand by you know matter what. Even if you keep telling what the all the time. (she chuckled) I will always be your support. I promise you My love

Arnav smiled back. he made her wear the ring. Khushi's heart started to pound. He was also no less he could feel the warmth spread through him. He picked her up swiftly out of excitement and twirled her around in happiness. She laughed and laughed holding him. Her dream was complete. Her Arnavji and she would now have a happy family together. They would be perfect. Arnav vowed to never let Khushi go through any more pain.

They walked back to the beach hand in hand. as the waves pulled in to the sand creating the soft romantic noise and the stars shone ever so brightly and this time there were 5 stars that shone brightly.

https://soundcloud.com/sheenas-take/lklk-1

9 comments:

  1. That was an amazinggg update!!!

    Relli sweet,khushi sharing her past and arnav asking her for marriage..wohhooo!!

    Amazinggg update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update
    aww sweet proposal

    rohinid

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    should we expect a gutter update? *blushing*
    =D

    ~evrydayirabbave - IF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update......

    Sakhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice update
    Popstar

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was wondering why arnav is not proposing but a perfect proposal needs a perfect setting

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww such a cute proposal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Finally Arnav got down on one knee and proposed to Khushi,she accepted.Super update.

    (tinsel)IF

    ReplyDelete